Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm waiting...

Well, I made some progress since Sunday. I tried to make an appointment at the clinic, and you first have to go in for testing. So I did that this afternoon. It was an odd experience, to say the least. A lot of walking around from station to station. Almost like in Girl Scouts, when we learned knots at one station and made some craft at another. Except this wasn't nearly as productive. After about 40 minutes at the clinic, I filled the cup and went home.

I was told to call the nurse an hour later. So, I called her about 40 minutes ago and she wasn't available. I left a message and am now waiting to see if she calls me back. Hopefully, she can find a few minutes to call me. I would like to actually get to the productive part of my office visits, when I'm not going in to get tested to confirm what I already know.

Yeah, I'm a little crabby today. Ray already developed a code for what to say when I get snippy or witchy for no reason: He just says Minnesota Twins. Then, we laugh a little and get over it. Pretty funny.

Besides that, nothing new to report. If anyone has any ideas on thing I can drink, that might be good. I miss coffee. Tried Sprite, but it reminds me too much of being sick -- my parents gave me 7up when I was sick as a child. Not particularly found of milk. either, but I'm trying to drink a few glasses a day.

More later...

- Bethany :)

No comments: