Monday, November 26, 2007

Nothing new...

Hi all: Sorry, but not much is going on with us up here.

We had a very nice Thanksgiving with family, and I had a good day. Which pretty much meant that I could eat -- and food actually looked and smelled appetizing. Usually, I'm starving for food, but nothing sounds good (unless of course it's dipped or covered in chocolate, but that's a lifelong weakness, I think, not necessarily pregnancy-related).

We're pretty much just playing the waiting game now. Waiting for the second trimester to start so, hopefully, I can go back to sleeping just 10 hours a day instead of 15. Waiting for naseau to pass (seriously, do fast-food places need to stink up the entire city like grease and ickiness).

But, mainly, we're waiting for next Wednesday, when we (finally) go in to see the doctor.

Besides that, I'm also making an informal plea for help from anyone to convince Ray that I am not making this up and certain smells do really make me sick. Blech. He decided Sunday to have his icky guacamole dip while watching the Vikings and the entire house smelled like guacamole for hours. I opened the window and he lit a candle, but I still had to hide out in the bedroom.

Anyhow, have a good week.
- Bethany :)

No comments: