Wednesday, November 7, 2007

An update on all sorts of topics

Well, there still isn't too much new going on up here. The recent snowfall is most interesting. But, in Baby World, there isn't too much to report. Ray is getting tired of being alone all the time, even when I'm home. Like yesterday, for instance, I got home from work a little early and took a nap from 3:30 to 6 p.m., woke up for dinner for a few TV shows, and went to bed at 10 p.m. I mean, I know I'm tired all the time, but this is ridiculous. So, we're in for another long week, I think.

Still no morning sickness or anything. Just a little dizziness in the morning and I'm super tired, obviously, all the time. I go in to the doctor five weeks from now exactly. So, we're looking forward to that. Will be nice to finally meet the doctor...

I think pretty much everyone knows now. I told my boss on Monday and she was excited for us. Said she actually thought that I might be when she saw me last week. I mean, I know there have been a few physical changes but that kinda' freaked me out. I'm a control freak in some ways and I don't like other people knowing things about me that I didn't tell them. But, whatcha' gonna' do?

Things are starting to feel more real here. Looking at baby furniture and stuff this weekend was a bit overwhelming, but totally exciting.

That's about it.

Have a good rest of the week. Stay warm.
- Bethany :)

3 comments:

mk said...

Hang in there peanut....things will improve and you will get your strength back. You two can rest this weekend and not have to make a long drive.

I love you..mom

Kelly said...

Beth, Your boss probably noticed the "glow"!

Jean said...

I think sleeping now is a good thing - in a few months you won't get much sleep. But it will be worth all you go through. You will have a little person just as wonderful as you and Raymond.