Monday, December 17, 2007

Blech

Well, not too much has changed, thus the lack of updates (sorry).

I officially advance weeks on Sunday, so this is now my 13th week. Just one more to go until the second trimester - Merry Christmas to us, or mainly Ray, who is getting a bit more discouraged at my lack of motivation each passing day.

This past weekend was an especially rough one for us. Ray was sick Thursday, Friday and most of Saturday with what he considered food poisoning. I was just plain old sick. For the most part, I haven't had to deal much with morning sickness. Toothpaste was my biggest problem and would cause me to toss my cookies occasionally, but a brand name switch seemed to at least help matters (yea Arm and Hammer!). But, this weekend, everything seemed to set me off - the smell of ketchup, food, pretty much anything (no, I didn't catch whatever Ray had -- I didn't et a fever or feel bad, just queasy). Poor kid was probably starving as not much stayed in my stomache.

Besides that, I'm struggling with an inability to sleep a lot. This is incredibly bothersome to the girl who would fall asleep to and from school on the bus each day. I've been tossing and turning for about an hour before finally drifint off and then wide awake at 4 and 6 a.m. Naps, for whatever reason, are really nice and easy to come by, but my mind doesn't seem to want to settle down at nighttime.

But, I suppose if that's my biggest complaint, I should just deal.

If I don't update beforehand, Merry Christmas!
- Bethany :)

No comments: