Monday, December 3, 2007

Two more days...

...And then we (finally) see the doctor. It's all very exciting.

Not much is happening other than snowfall. We have about 7 inches or so up here in Bemidji and we're supposed to get another 7 by Wednesday (just in time for the doctor appointment, I just realized).

The appointment is at 8:30 a.m., and Ray is planning to come with as well. Hopefully, we can both get to work about lunchtime.

Not too much has happened on the baby front. We're now in week 11 (three more until the second trimester-- yea! -- just in time for Christmas). I took a rather bad fall last week when I was running through the house (um, yeah, looking back this wasn't the smartest decision I ever made) in wet feet since Ray had just finished giving me a very nice lotioned foot rub. And I slipped, flipped up in the air and landed on my good hip. Ouch. Graceful is definitely not my middle name.

So, not much is going on here. I'm a little less tired and naseas, which is much appreciated, but I still like my afternoon naps! And, grapefruit juice!

Anyhow, I'm sure I'll update Wednesday after the appointment, if you're following along. In the meantime, make snowangels!

- Bethany :)

No comments: