Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The before shots...




A very smart sister-in-law suggested to me that I take some before pics of the nursery, so I could track its progress. So, here are some pics so you can understand what we're going to try to get rid of. Everything must go! I sound like a going-out-of-business sale, don't I?

(I really should have taken a picture of what is underneath the giant bed, but I didn't think of that -- picture a junk drawer times one million!!!)

I'm feeling optimistic about this weekend. Last night, after grocery shopping we came home and reorganized and scrubbed the entire kitchen (at like 9 p.m.). That was overdo and also needed, but I'm thinking that if we were motivated on a TUESDAY -- then accomplishing stuff this weekend should be a walk in the park, right?

Except I am a bit afraid that we're going to burn out soon -- with shopping/cleaning last night and church tonight, we're not getting a lot of down time this week.

Oh well, we have tomorrow night to prepare. And, thanks to "Lost" we should get some sitting-on-the-couch-doing-nothing time!

Stay tuned.
- Bethany :)

1 comment:

Jean said...

Great Pictures - can't wait to see the new ones!

Remember - it doesn't all have to be finished in one weekend!

Love to all!
Other Mother