Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Still waiting

Just a quick update: No baby anytime soon!

That was the message from the doctor this morning. She is guessing that Lola will arrive within seven days of her due date (June 30). Which translates, for me, into at least two more City Council meetings. Or, 19 days... (not that we're counting or anything)

Ray, especially, has started to get rather excited about her arrival and was telling her last night that she should come out now. When I told him what the doctor said, he paused and asked, "Does that mean she's not coming today?"

Pretty much.

Oh well, gives us a bit more time to get the car seat installed!

But, we know that it's best for her to come at her own time, and the longer she stays put, the better for her. So we're totally OK with it. Just getting impatient. You know me -- I have zero patience whatsoever. So this is killing me!

Have a good week!
- Bethany :)

1 comment:

Alison Lea Photography said...

Lola's due date is our 20 week ultra sound appointment!

I'll find out if your little girl will have a Barbie friend or a Baseball friend. :)