Friday, August 15, 2008

Like mother, like daughter?



Happy one month birthday, Lola! It is so hard for us to believe that she is already a month old. It is amazing to watch her grow and become more and more alert with each passing day. She smiles more and more - and, of course, cries just as often - and we find her enjoying new activities almost daily.

I really just wanted to share a quick funny:

All three of us were at home one night this week and I was preparing to feed Lola, who was wearing a purple onesie and matching sweats. While I was mixing her bottle, she began to get a bit fussyn and impatient (she gets that from Ray, I think). While trying to come up with something new to talk to her, I realized that she was sucking on her purple Nuk and I also had her purple bottle in hand.

"Oh, you're already color coordinating your accessories!" I told her.

And Lola grinned from ear to ear. It was the cutest darned thing ever.

Ray groaned.

- Bethany :)

1 comment:

mk said...

That's my girl! Everything matching! Very cute...mom