Sunday, September 28, 2008

My last day home



Well this is it. After 11 weeks home with Lola, I am going back to work tomorrow (Monday). I have mixed feelings, of course, but am excited to get back to work. As it's both election and budget season, I should be pretty busy.

We spent these past few days just being with Lola as much as possible and enjoying her every smile. Thursday, especially, was special. Every day she and I do her "exercises" in which we practice sitting up, standing and doing tummy time. She was on her tummy looking around and starting to kind of flail all over the place and rolled herself onto her back. She didn't realize what she had done and started crying. So fun!

I am so thankful to have had this time with her. She is such an angel.
- Bethany :)

1 comment:

Alison Lea Photography said...

I almost started crying when I read that you have to go back to work already. I feel like she was just born! I know, it's probably the hormones, but I can't imagine how hard it will be. Ugh.

Can't wait to see you guys and take pix at your Mom and Dave's!