Monday, October 20, 2008

One year ago...



It was one year ago today that Ray told me I was pregnant.

It is so hard to imagine now ... not knowing what was going to happen. Ray and I still laugh, not remembering how we used to spend our weekends. Staying at home, watching her smile, that is the best part of every day.

If I was smarter, I would learn to post a video or something, so you could see how she is at home every single day. We have, honestly, the happiest baby in the world. She cries only when she wants to get out of her crib. The rest of the time, she is smiling. Seriously. She grins constantly and smiles at us every time we walk by. She's absolutely adorable.

Lola is now beginning to "talk" in her own little baby language. She's babbling and cooing. It is taking some getting used to. We were all outside yesterday for a little bit and I kept hearing something so I would lean down over her and say, "What did you say, Lola?" and wait for her to go again. And Ray would laugh, "That was a bird." Oh. I did it like three times.

So I'm learning -- but we're enjoying every single moment with her.

Happy fall,
- Bethany :)

1 comment:

mk said...

She is so darn adorable!! I just love her so much...and I miss her alot too! I don't get to check the blog too much as my work blocks blogs. I couldn't be prouder of you....I always knew you would be a great mom, but to actually watch you with her just makes my heart smile! Love you...mom