Friday, October 3, 2008

We're adjusting




Both Lola and I seem to be adjusting well to our new schedules.

I had a hard time, of course, Sunday night and then Monday when I finally dropped her off at day care. It was kind of funny, in retrospect, that all day Monday I pictured her smiling and grinning when I would pick her up, and when I did -- she screamed when she saw me. Nice, right? :) Well, she had just woken up from a nap and was hungry. Once we got home, she kept smiling at me so much that she couldn't keep the bottle in her mouth. Was very cute -- and appreciated!

I actually had today - Friday - off of work, so I was able to spend all day with Lola, which was GREAT fun! As you can see, she is now really interested in her toys and loves to play and be entertained. She is just so much fun and hardly cries.

Ray and I are also enjoying our nights! Lola sleeps 10 hours uninterrupted each night, which is wonderful. Of course, I have no doubt she'll hit a growth spurt this week or next and want to get up every three hours again, but we're enjoying it while we can!

Thanks for checking on us -- we are really just loving fall so far! Everything has been going super well for us. Life is so enjoyable right now!
- Bethany :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks so much for posting the pictures and letting us know what's going on!!!
Love,
Wendy

mk said...

She is such a doll! We had so much fun with all of you this weekend. I love having you "home". You both are very lucky parents!

Love mom