Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random thoughts

Here are some things I've been thinking about, with some corresponding pictures. Enjoy!





Look what Lola learned! She still hasn't quite got the ability to hold it for very long, or if the bottle is very full, but she wants to hold it all of the time and gets fussy if you try to feed her yourself. Very funny.






She continues to find new ways to entertain herself.

She is starting to copy me, which is so amusing. Ray and I were talking about her shots, which are on Tuesday, and about the time that he ripped off the band-aids from the second month batch. Looking at Lola in her high chair, I pointed to Ray and said, "He did it." And she un-balled her little fist and pointed at me with her index finger. It was so cute.

She also has started to reach for toys when she sees one coming. Like last night, when she refused to go to sleep. I brought out her stuffed fox so she could cuddle for it and she reached up when I was still halfway across the room. She did that with the bottle this morning, too.






Think someone looks like her daddy? Seriously, if it weren't for those blue eyes...

We are preparing here for her check-up on Tuesday and making bets on how big Lola has gotten! I am guessing 17 pounds, 3 ounces. Ray is saying 18 pounds, 4 ounces. Any other guesses?

I'll update Tuesday afternoon.
- Bethany :)

1 comment:

Jean said...

Wow! Since we don't see Lola as often as we like, it is so wonderful to watch her grow up on line. Thank you Bethany for continuing to update the Blog.

Love to all

Grandma Jean