Sunday, January 11, 2009

weekend pics

This weekend we spent some time trying to get nice pictures of Lola for her upcoming six-month birthday. We got a few each day, but Lola wasn't much into it. She wanted to play.

This was how Sunday's "shoot" went:










But, we did a few cute ones, too.










We really had an nice Saturday, myself especially. Since Ray got the laundry and cleaning done this week, I didn't have anything to do, so I was able to spend almost all of time just playing with Lola.

She has been changing daily, even more so than her earlier days. She seems to learn some new skill every day, such as hair-pulling, but also babbling and how to show preference for a different toy.

I had to work for just over an hour Saturday, but after seeing her latest favorite toy, I had to wonder if I spend too much time on the computer at home:





We also introduced her to Genghis, the patriarch of our gecko family (no, she didn't touch him, just got a good look):




An exciting weekend at home, eh?
- Bethany :)