Wednesday, July 29, 2009

foods!



We had some success last night with solids! Yay!

Ray's all-time favorite meal at home is this easy mixture of Italian sausage, bell peppers, onion and red potatoes (it's also fairly healthy, too, but you don't need to tell him that). It's a fine meal, not my favorite because I don't care for onions at all, but Ray really likes it.

And so does Lola, apparently. We gave her a few of the potatoes to start with last night, but she quickly graduated on to a few pieces of sausage and peppers.

And then onions. And more onions. And taking onions off of Daddy's plate.

So cute!





Another cute Lola story (no picture with this one). Sunday night, we were just hanging out and playing in her bedroom before her bedtime. And she was chewing on a comb. So I took it and brushed her hair and she got irritated. So then I brushed my hair with it. And then hers again. We did this a few times. And then she reached for the comb, so I gave it to her. And she put it on top of her head, trying to comb her hair like Mommy. Was such a great moment.

Have a great Wednesday!
- Bethany :)

No comments: