Tuesday, October 13, 2009

videos!

OK, I think I will post a few videos today, some that have been way overdue!

The first one is from before we went to South Dakota. We must have been getting ready, though, since the Toys R Us bag is on the table and we only use that for Lola's toys during trips. I don't remember even taping this video. But it made me chuckle.

Lola loves her books. More than anything else, she is a bookworm. (I, myself, read an average of 2-3 books a week. So she probably gets that from me.)

Anyhow, here is video No. 1, taken roughly one month ago:



***

The following three videos were taken during a "bonus day" last month when Lola wasn't feeling great so I took the day off of work and kept her home with me.

I decided to let her have a treat and play with her Bag o' Balls. But I hate cleaning the darned things up because they end up everywhere in the house (in fact, I found one yesterday hiding under her toy box). So we compromised: she could play with them in her crib, where the balls all stay in one location and are much easier to clean up.

She had a blast!







Whew. That was a lot of uploading for today!

Oh well, maybe it will get some of you Twin Cities-based family members through the week until we see you guys this weekend!

- Bethany :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the first video! Hilarious!
Love,
Kelly

mk said...

So adorable! Hope I can see her this weekend.

mk said...

She is so smart! And beautiful...I miss her.