Wednesday, March 31, 2010

cell phone shots

Warning: This is a very picture-loaded post. I have finally gotten around to downloading/uploading my cell phone pictures. These are all my favorites since I got my new phone for Christmas.

From December:




This was taken in the car after we left the Twin Cities from our various Christmas celebrations with family. The first is her just being cute. The second was taken after she began to get restless in the car (longest trip back to Bemidji ever) and we started playing with her new gifts. She loved her fish!

***

From January:




This was the day we made cookies. It was a stay-at-home day for me, so Lola and I just had some fun. She really loved the cookies!

***

Also from January:









During our January trip "home" (Ray hates when I say that) to the Twin Cities, we spent time at with Lola's cousins at my brother's and sister-in-law's place in St. Paul with Grandma and Grandpa Evans. The kids haven't been together for a while now (we haven't gotten south in a few months), but it's always fun to see them play together!

***

From February:



Lola showing off her fork skills! (She actually refuses to eat anything unless she has a fork. It's pretty funny.)

***

From February:



She was making a fishy face while we were grocery shopping at Walmart.

***

Also from February:



I was just trying to get a better wallpaper photo.

***

From March:



This was Lola, who got to pick out her own gift at Kmart a couple of weeks ago. She, of course, chose (eventually) the largest, plushest stuffed bunny she could find. But she also would not let us carry the rabbit - she insisted on carrying it all by herself!

***

Also from March:



I sent this photo to Ray while he was out of town for work. He doesn't believe me that she does, in fact, like this toy. I had to prove him wrong. *grin*

***

From March:



I made cupcakes!

***

Also from March:






Lola eating said cupcake. (OK, I just realized that I seem to take pictures of Lola while she is eating chocolate and cake. But, seriously, the girl does eat healthy! I just happen to snap cell pictures while she is having a treat, apparently.)

***

From March:





We were celebrating our house purchase. We had just signed the papers and went out to eat.

***

Also from March:







We went to a grocery store to shop, and it was one of those places that has smaller, "customer-in-training" carts for the wee ones.

***

Also from March:






She loves walking outside, especially when it involves a walking stick!

***

So out of all of those, which do you think I use as my wallpaper?

Well, it used to the photo featuring a pigtailed Lola, the one taken while she was in the Walmart shopping cart.

But then we went for a walk and I got this shot:



I love that I now have both Ray and Lola on my main screen. Always makes me smile!
- Bethany :)

No comments: