Thursday, May 20, 2010

oh baby!



This is a bit of a dated post, but I keep getting distracted.

The above picture frame (and photograph) sits on my desk, next to my laptop. I actually have three picture frames - but this is the only one that clearly is made for an infant/baby.

I've changed out the picture at least nine or ten times. But the current picture has been in there about five months.

A co-worker one night was standing over my shoulder when he said, "Uh, I don't think that works anymore."

I didn't know what he was talking about, so he explained, kinda' gently, that Lola has very much left the baby stage.

And I laughed. I mean, I know that. But this was my "oh my God, I'm going back to work and taking Lola to day care and I need a picture (or 12) of her on my desk or I'll go crazy" frame.

But I think, in retrospect, he's right.

It's time for a new one.

Frame, that is.

- Bethany :)

1 comment:

mk said...

I do love that frame though...you will have to save it:)