Monday, July 12, 2010

P-A-R-T-Y!



We celebrated Lola's SECOND BIRTHDAY (ohmygawd - where did the time go?!) on Saturday with a party at our house ... and later in the hotel swimming pool because it got too darn hot!

I can't believe my "baby" is going to be 2 years old in two days...




Her party was so much fun! All of her grandparents and her great grandfather were able to come, as did some local friends. And Ray's sister and niece surprised us with an unexpected visit!

More pictures to come! (But I need to be better about using the Internet for non-work purposes, so I'll try to get some up tonight, after my council meeting...)

Thanks to all!
- Bethany :)

1 comment:

mk said...

It was a fantastic 2nd Bday party...wish more of family could of been there for you though. We enjoyed every second! Thanks to Deanne and Taylor for providing the cooling off in the pool..what a little fish Lola turned out to be!
Missing all of you so much..