Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Prayers?

I know I have been neglecting this blog lately - give me a until next Thursday, after elections and I will be back better - but if anyone is still online and checking this, if you have a moment or two to visit an online mommy and send some prayers, they would be appreciated.

Warning: Anyone who is super sensitive may want to skip this. It is a difficult story to read, especially for twin mommies I would imagine. But good thoughts would be appreciated.

http://adventuresinbabymakin.blogspot.com

I do not know her "in real life" and do not know her well online either, but we are active on the same online site. And she is going through a very difficult time.

Thanks.
- Bethany :)

1 comment:

Naomi Evans said...

ugh. so incredibly sad :-( I can't even imagine it :-(