Thursday, November 18, 2010

* smile *

Well, we’re going to have an extra-special Thanksgiving this year.

Lola is going to be a big sister.

We’ve known for a little while now. I am not quite out of the first trimester, but the second trimester is right around the corner. I am due in mid-June (which means I am mentally preparing myself for a 4th of July baby, based on past performance).

We are excited and anxious and scared and thrilled and very happy.

And also sick and tired and crabby – but that is mostly just me enduring a rather difficult first trimester. But it should be over soon. I hope.

I had my first appointment last week, but I did not get to hear a heartbeat or anything – it was just too early – but Dr. said all was good and healthy, so I am being optimistic that all is well. Considering the never-ending nausea this time around, I am not very worried.

So that is that. I didn’t know when – or how – to announce, but I felt like it was just time to do so. Maybe I am just in a happy mood due to the short work week. Or yesterday’s snowstorm. Either way, I just wanted to share.

Have a great Thanksgiving!
- Bethany :)

2 comments:

mk said...

And we are so very happy and excited for all of you!

David and Mary Kay said...

Just read the last few postings, so much fun. Lola is going to be a fun "Big Sister" I bet. And yes she does make us LOL! Congrats to all 3 of you!
Grandpa Dave