Monday, December 20, 2010

Apparently I have a belly

I have been wearing maternity pants for a while, but I'm hesitant to break out the maternity shirts. They look too big on me and I just look like I had a few too many Twinkies last week.

I'm not keeping the pregnancy a secret, but neither have I been announcing it from the rooftops either.

Anyhow, while waiting for court to start last week (for work, in case you were wondering), I bumped into a guy I know through work. He is one of those who has to put up with my incessant question-asking every week or so. But I haven't seen him much lately.

I was wearing an unzipped jacket with a sweater. Nothing particularly revealing or form-fitting. But he took one glance at me and asked, "Are you having another baby?"

I really wanted to say no, just to be difficult. But the man is dealing with some health stuff and I did not want to add to his stress. So I just smiled and confirmed.

- Bethany :)

No comments: