Tuesday, June 21, 2011

1...

Today is Lola's last day as an only child.

(OK, or so I hope. I fully acknolwedlge that there is a chance that, A, there won't be open beds for my induction tomorrow, or, B, that I could have another super long labor that brings our newest daughter into the world on Thursday instead of Wednesday - I just choose to not recognize this option.)

So, today is likely Lola's last day as an only child.

I did not sleep well last night, thus why I am blogging at 7:45 a.m. I've been up since about 6, after fighting to stay asleep all night long. Lola woke up just before 7 a.m., probably because Ray was getting ready for work and we were being kinda' loud.

I wonder if she knows today is her last day of "normal."

Usually, she wakes up mostly out of it. She needs about 10-15 minutes before she is fully awake.

Instead, she woke up today fully ready to go. She was smiling and joking and laughing before she came out of her bedroom.

We are in for a good day today, I think.

- Bethany :)

No comments: