I could spend the next five days – as I count down toward my scheduled induction – whining about how I really would rather be in labor than blogging.
But that sounds awfully repetitive. Not to mention really annoying.
So, I’ve decided to write lists.
Today’s list: My top five favorite books. I don’t think I could actually put these in order, even if I wanted to. I love them all.
- “Pillars of the Earth” by Ken Follett.
- “A Prayer for Owen Meany” by John Irving.
- “White Noise” by Don DeLillo.
- “Mrs. Mike: The Story of Katherine Mary Flannigan” by Benedict and Nancy Freedman.
- “The Willow Whistle” by Priscilla Homola.
Five more days to go.
I’m still hopeful for a weekend baby though!
- Bethany :)