Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June

It's June. Our newest family member will be here this month, at some point.

Personally, I'm hoping for sooner rather than later. But, even if she does make me wait a bit, I was assured today she would still arrive in June. (Unlike her older sister who held out for nearly half of July.)

While my body is very slowly preparing for delivery, my doctor told me today she would be open to inducing at 40 weeks since my body is at least trying to cooperate.

So that is better than three years ago, when my body wasn't doing much at all so I waited out 42 weeks. (Of course I had Lola at 3:45 a.m. on the morning I would have gone in to be induced.)

So I wait. Impatiently, of course. I've been walking a lot - I've been told that helps - but then I went in and got a mixed reaction from my doctor about a lack of weight gain these last seven days. So apparently I will keep walking ... I just might stop for Dairy Queen along the way.

So ... no news yet.

But it is June.

Which means we should have news soon.
- Bethany :)

No comments: