Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday funnies...

Ray was holding Amelia in the living room this morning, waiting to hear where he needed to go for work. I was on the computer at the desk across the room. And Lola was sitting next to Ray "helping" with the baby.

He was on the couch when his cell phone, left on a table across the room started to ding to say he had new messages. I handed it to him and he said it was a text from his parents.

"They just want to know what the doctor said," Ray said.

And then Lola, who is always listening even if she seems not to be, added her 2 cents.

"No more monkeys jumping on the bed," she answered.

It took me a split second to put it together. Then I smiled and laughed, "Yes, Lola, that is what the doctor says."

* grin *

Anywho, no news yet. Which I am taking as a good sign. If I don't hear anything by noon or so, I will call and check in.

- Bethany :)

No comments: