Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We took the girls to see the guy in red a few weeks ago.

To recap, Lola's first Christmas was fine. Her second involved a full-blown screamfest. And we just skipped it all together last year.

But this year we (OK, me) really, really wanted a picture of both girls together.

So I played it up with Lola for weeks.

She was so excited!

... until she actually had to go near Santa and she got scared.

So, yeah, I did get a picture of both girls with Santa.

In fact, I got one with all three girls. Lola, Amelia ... and me.

And let's just say Mommy was not expecting to have her picture taken that day.

So I'm not sharing it.

But check out Lola's face. She was not thrilled at all.



That said, I had to compare the two babies.

Lola 2008.


Millie 2011.

I swear they have the exact same expression. And, if I'm not mistaken, Lola's 2011 expression is pretty darned near identical too.
Fun times.

Really, fun times. I love the holidays.
Merry Christmas.
- Bethany :)

P.S. I must mention, also, that yesterday also was Amelia's sixth-month birthday. Love her so much.

No comments: