Wednesday, November 14, 2012

33

Today is my birthday. I am 33 years old.

I woke up to countless emails, texts and Facebook messages from family and friends wishing me a happy birthday, telling me that everyone is thinking of us and praying for good news in the days to come. Each message is appreciated.

I know what my birthday wish is this year. And each year to come.

If at all possible, I'd like to cash out all my future birthday wishes now, roll them up into a big ol' ball and send them on up:  

Please let us get good news tomorrow.

Things are happening quickly here. We leave early this evening for the Cities for an all-important Thursday. Millie was undergo an EEG and then we will meet with the neurologist.

We will get a diagnosis.

We already know the genetic testing revealed something.

We just don't know what yet.

We pray it is something minor, something that can be managed or treated.

We pray.
- Bethany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you very much...I also give up every wish in my life for positive news tomorrow. I think about when one of your brothers was born and Dr. Dunsworth came in and sat next to the hospital bed to tell me he had some bad news...he had an extra nipple! Was the best nipple news I ever had...I pray you get "niipple" news too. Mom