Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lost in thought...


This is what I figure they're plotting...

Millie: "OK, so I'll have a diaper blow-up at 7:22 a.m., just as Mom is tying to get me and Lola out the door to day care..."

Mustang: "And then, as she turns to get you back inside, I'll go bolt and hide under the car so she can't get me into the kennel."

Millie: "Yeah, and then Mom will just have to give up and stay home and play with us all day!"

Mustang: "And I won't be home all alone again!"

Millie: "Hmm, you know, this might work even better if we get Lola involved."

Mustang: "Oh for sure, she'd be a great ally. She can really throw a wrench into Mom's plans."

Millie: "We might even be able to stretch it to two days at home if Lola was on board..."

Mustang: "You're not aiming high enough. With Lola's help, if she was completely committed, we could stretch it to a week. Easy."

***

You know life is good when you're imagining conversations between your 2-year-old and puppy dog.

Happy summer.
- Bethany :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Good one!