Friday, August 23, 2013

moving on...

Wondering what this was all about?

Breaking up is hard to do.

And I don't mean husbands. Ray and I are just fine.

I mean day cares.

We love our daycare and we have very much appreciated everything they have done for us and our children, especially as we went through our challenges with Millie.

But some developments caused us to reconsider what is best for our girls right now. So I had to break the news yesterday that we're going to try a new facility once school starts.

It was not an easy conversation at all, so, yeah, I had a drink or two last night.

Two? What about that solo-parenting thing?

(Smile)

Ray came home early! Perfect timing.

And, as an added bonus, we went and got me a new cell phone.

So despite a mostly tough day, it ended on a much better note.

And that makes me happy.
- Bethany :)

No comments: