Monday, October 14, 2013

just life

Nothing new, really, to report.

So I thought I'd simply share some random-ness of our lives from this past weekend.

1. Sisters.

Millie wants to do everything that Lola does.

And it was so cute watching them together. Lola would lift her bowl to drink her milk and Millie would do the same. But Millie didn't have milk in her bowl, just dry cereal, so it would all fall to the ground, much to Mustang's delight.

It was so cute though. I couldn't bring myself to tell her to stop.

***
2. Millie got a haircut.

She didn't like it.


I gave Lola the camera both because she loves to take pictures and I didn't want to be "that" mom photographing her kids unremarkable third haircut. (Yes, I keep count. Lola has had eight haircuts, not counting the terrible at-home bang trims I gave her for her first two years of life. And I'm kidding. I totally made up that number. But it was Millie's third haircut.)

***
3. Fall Festival.

Lola and I went to her school's fall festival together. We went on a horse-drawn wagon ride, decorated a pumpkin and she had her face painted. We didn't stay too long, as we wanted to get home and get organized for the week ahead (or, at least I did), but we had a nice time while we were there.


 ***
4. Playtime.

As almost always, we had the most fun playing at home, enjoying what is sure to be one of the last remaining outside play days. Winter is coming soon enough. 

Lola ran around with the neighborhood kids (which is big progress for her socially speaking) while Millie explored the playset.






Fun times.

- Bethany :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all these pics and stories! Can't wait to see them in a few days!