Friday, February 13, 2015

Love.

When I was getting ready to leave for my work conference a couple of weeks ago, the girls gifted to me a little yellow heart pillow embroidered with the word "love" on it.

(I think it was a kids "toy" in a McD happy meal. Yeah, we're those parents...)

It was sweet and I loved that they thought of me, so I took it with me when I went away.

The conference really marked the first time I've been away from the girls solo. Ray and I have, I think, spent three nights away from them, one night at a time, but I had not yet done so on my own.

I handled it ... OK ... but I missed my family.

Ray sent me this photo, in hopes of letting me know everyone was thinking of me.
 
 Both girls signing "I love you."

So I sent this back to them.
 

And now I'll share it with you.  :)

Happy Valentine's Day weekend to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE to all of you!