Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Say cheese!

My computer has been limping along for several months. It's just old and well-worn, but the final blow came earlier this year, when it no longer could read my external hard drive which has, well, everything saved on it.

Still, Ray and I continued to discuss it and together always arrived at the same conclusion: Keep on trucking until summertime, when his overtime schedule kicks in. The budget is a bit looser then and I should be able to get something a little nicer.

That all changed on Sunday, though, when, after a couple of hours of fighting with the laptop himself as he tried to do taxes, he told me to go buy a new one that same afternoon. I was more than happy to do so!

As I've spent much of this week getting the new laptop set up, I am rediscovering all the photos that I had saved on the hard drive, intending to share some of them here. The first batch are from a photoshoot Lola did for an online contest (that we actually never entered, whoops), and the last couple are from a Millie-and-Mommy baking day.

They're just cute. And they capture the girls' personalities pretty well, I think.









I particularly love the last one -- cooking in heels at 5-years-old! That's so Millie. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE ....so much love in the air in your house!!